Saturn Social® Terms and Conditions
The saturnsocial.com website (the “Website”) is an interactive online service which offers marketing and information management tools and content provided by Saturn Social and third parties. By using the Website (other than to read these Terms and Conditions for the first time), you are agreeing to accept, without modification, and comply with all of the Terms and Conditions herein.
The right to use saturnsocial.com is not transferable to any other person or entity. You are responsible for all use of and access to the Website under your name, login name, and password, and for ensuring that all such use and access complies with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable laws. You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s).
All or any part of this Website may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
These Terms and Conditions, or any part thereof, may be changed, modified, added to or deleted at any time, including, but not limited to, adding new conditions on fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions being posted on the Website. Your use of the Website after such notice is posted shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only. By way of example and not limitation, you shall not do any of the following:
- Post or transmit through the Website any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- You agree to comply with all copyright laws and that use quotes and curated content found or generated by Saturn Social shall comply with “fair use” laws. In no event shall your use of copyrighted materials hold Saturn Social liable in for any damages caused to any party.
You agree that the determination of whether any posting, transmission or conduct is of such a nature as described will be at the sole discretion of Saturn Social Any advice that may be posted on the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional, financial, legal, or other advice. In addition, as a result of public Internet network architecture, our business practices and the locations of our hosting services, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Therefore, by agreeing to this Agreement, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
Subscriptions. To access more features and have more resources available from the Service, you may agree to Subscribe and pay to use the Service.
- General. You agree to pay Saturn Social the subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) specified in the most current version of our Subscription-based services fee schedule during the subscription Period (“Subscription Period”). The Subscription Period varies depending on the plan you sign up for. We currently offer either monthly or annual subscriptions.
- Payment Method. A valid credit card is required to subscribe to the Service. We have an SSL certificate that prohibits your sensitive credit card information from being intercepted. Your complete billing information is not stored on our servers. For your protection, our secure payment gateway partner stores your complete billing information. You agree to pay for all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize Saturn Social to charge your chosen credit card (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. If Saturn Social does not receive payment from your Payment Method, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account on demand or Saturn Social reserves the right to terminate your access to the service.
- Auto-Renewal of Your Subscription Period. You will be entitled to receive the Service only during the subscription period (“Subscription Period”) specified on your Billing Form. All subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period until canceled by you. You will not receive further notice of auto-renewal.
- Recurring Billing. All of our subscription plans use recurring billing. If you elect to pay for the Subscription Period on a monthly basis, then you will automatically be charged the Subscription Fee for the subsequent month unless you cancel the Service before the new Subscription Period begins. If you elect to pay the Subscription Period annually, you will automatically be charged the Subscription Fee for the subsequent year, unless you cancel the Service before the new Subscription Period begins. By entering into this Agreement, you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY SATURN SOCIAL. IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT SATURN SOCIAL MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE.
- Auto-renewal. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected.
- Cancellation. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time. Please do not assume your account has been canceled if you email site support. All of your Content (text and files) will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled. If you paid your subscription with one annual payment and you cancel your Membership, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current Subscription Period; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then current subscription period.
- Collection. Members will pay on all amounts past due, that have not been disputed specifically in writing and in reasonable good faith, an interest charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month computed from the due date of each payment, or the maximum rate permitted by law. Member will be liable for attorneys’ fees and collection costs arising from efforts to collect unpaid balances.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
Age Requirement. This website’s content is intended for adults and we will not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under age 13 who you believe has submitted personal information to this site, please CLOSE THE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to subscribe to the Service. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Unauthorized Users. Users must be a living human being. Accounts registered for or by use of automated methods are not permitted unless such automated methods are employed in a single instance to assist and provide access to a single human with access to the Service.
Unauthorized Uses. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Saturn Social. You may not reverse engineer or reuse source code that is in public view. The code is our copyright. You shall not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided for use in accessing the Service. You acknowledge that the Service is not intended for permanent storage.
Blocking IP Addresses. Saturn Social reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block certain IP addresses from accessing the Service or Website.
Description of the Service. BCE provides users with access to a set of services and resources, including Internet search and discovery tools, natural language processing, semantic analysis, search analytics, blogs, user-generated-content, social media sharing and industry surveys and opinion polls (the “Service”). You also understand that the Service may include certain communications from BCE, such as service announcements, administrative messages and survey invitations and that these communications are considered part of the Service.
Beta Services. From time to time, Saturn Social may add new features to the Service that are described as “beta” (“Beta Features”). You acknowledge that Beta Features are not fully functional nor fully-supported features of the Service. If you use a Beta Feature, you do so at your own risk. Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement to the contrary, Saturn Social does not warrant that the Beta Features will be provided with due care. Do not rely on the Beta Features for any purpose whatsoever. Beta Features may harm and/or interrupt the regular running of the Service. Beta Features will not be considered part of the Service and all provisions of this Agreement relating to the Service will not apply to the Beta Features.
API Services. Saturn Social may provide free automatic program interface (API) to input, manage, or access content and proprietary data. Paid API Services are governed by a separate agreement. Access to free API Services may be suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. If your access to a free API is canceled, you shall not be entitled to a refund of any kind. In order to access any API, you may be required to utilize a Secure Account Key. You are responsible for all API Services accessed with your Secure Account Key, whether you authorized them or not.
U.S. Export Controls. Software from this Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Saturn Social cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may cancel your Membership at any time, for any reason. Saturn Social may terminate your Membership by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Saturn Social. If Saturn Social terminates your membership in this Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription Fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Saturn Social. Saturn Social is not required, nd may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Saturn Social reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND/OR TYPOGRAPHICAL AND OTHER ERRORS. NEITHER SATURNSOCIAL.COM NOR ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICE, PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
NEITHER SATURN SOCIAL ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS NOR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACIES, UNTIMELINESS, INAUTHENTICITY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND/OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY SUCH CLAIM IS FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION HOWSOEVER ARISING OR OCCASIONED. NEITHER SATURN SOCIAL, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS NOR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE OR THIRD-PARTIES, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH A USER.
IN NO EVENT WILL SATURN SOCIAL, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This Website, and/or any part of its contents, may be monitored to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules established by SaturnSocial.com and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. SaturnSocial.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Website, without notice. Without limiting any of the foregoing, SaturnSocial.com shall have the right, without notice, to remove any material that, in its sole discretion, it finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Saturn Social, its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or occasioned by your use, or any use for which you are responsible by these Terms and Conditions, of the Website.
Intellectual Property. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Website any material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any material is or is not protected by copyright rests with you. You agree to be solely liable for any loss or damage to SaturnSocial.com resulting from any act or submission by you that constitutes a violation or an infringement of copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. By submitting material to any public area of the Website, you also permit any other person who accesses the Website to access, view, store or reproduce the material for his/her personal use. By submitting material to any closed forum that you have set up, you agree to permit others in that forum to access, view, store or reproduce the material for his/her personal use.
Trademarks. The saturnsocial.com name is a trademark of Saturn Social. All rights are reserved.
Third Party Content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties other than SaturnSocial.com on the Website, including by author(s) and distributors(s) such as information and content providers, or any other user of the Website, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of SaturnSocial.com. SaturnSocial.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such information or content made on the Website by anyone other than authorized SaturnSocial.com employees and/or spokespersons acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will SaturnSocial.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate and/or verify the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information or other content available through the Website.
Third Party Links. This Web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than saturnsocial.com. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. SaturnSocial.com does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. saturnsocial.com’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. If there is any dispute arising out of the Service, by using the Service as is, you expressly agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Maryland, in Montgomery County, for the resolution of any such dispute.
Miscellaneous. The failure of Saturn Social to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Saturn Social and govern your use of the Service.